Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Bella.

I am going to be posting stories about the girls, mostly for our parents (mine and Dane's) but I hope you all can anjoy them too. Right now I have one about Bella that just happened and I have to write it before I forget.
I was in Giada's room changing her diaper and Leah came screaming at the top of her lungs to change the channel. I know what happened: the Brady Bunch started, and obviously she doesn't like that show, so, I'm teasing her asking why she wants me to change it if that's her favorite show, when I hear Bella running down the hallway also screaming "mami change the channel, change the channel!!" so I ask her tissing her too, to change what and she says "the channel" and I say, but why, what's playing?" and she says: "the show about the bunch of stories of the little lady" hahahahaha!!!!
If you didn't get the joke, here is the part of the introductory song that she was reffering to: "here's the story of the lovely lady, who was bringing up 3 very lovely girls........ the bardy bunch, the brady bunch".....

No comments:

Post a Comment